Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Telecom Training Centre conducts following Project Work for the Students of B.Tech. /B.E. (4th Year) from the streams of Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical,Electronics & Instrumentation
Mode of Training : Sessions on Theory/Lab,Assignment,Evaluation,Certification
Period : Being conducted throughout the year as per requirement
Duration: - 5 Weeks for any type of Project Work
Course Fee/Student: - Rs. 6,600/- + Service Tax
Eligibility: - 4th year Students of B.Tech. /B.E. (4th Year) from the streams of Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical,Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Recommendation letter from College college indicating the Name, Year & Branch of Engg. of the candidate and two photocopies of recommendation letter.
- College Identity Card -Two photocopies (One at the time of Enrolment and another at the time of training)
- Passport size photo-One Copy ( At the time of training.)
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of AO (Cash), BSNL, NSCBTTC Payable at SBI Kalyani (Code: 1082)
After Training : Appropriate Certificate will be issued along with performance assessment by BSNL, NSCBTTC to each of the student.
Venue : Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Telecom Training Centre (Near Kalyani Simanta Railway Station), P.O-Kalyani Simanta,Dist-Nadia,W.B, PIN-741235
- Mr.Sanjib Ghosh (Faculty Member): 9432212587
- Mrs.Supti Sarkar(Faculty Member): 9432212582
- Mr. Sanatan Bhattacharjya (SDE/Faculty Member): 9432000782
- Mr.Tapan Ghosh (DET/Faculty Member): 9433000531